Prepare For Your Trip
Everything you need to know about your luggage
One of the advantages of flying by private jet is, of course, the the peace of mind in knowing that your luggage will always be with you.
For your convenience and comfort, we present a small guide related to the luggage you’re able to take with you.
There are no additional charges for the luggage, but it’s important to follow the onboard limits for our planes:
Passengers can carry all of the following items:
- A handbag, wallet, or change purse, normal and adequate for travel on the condition that they do not contain items or objects that are subject to weight considerations:
- A coat, overcoat, or travel blanket;
- An umbrella or cane;
- A small camera and/or a pair of binoculars;
- A reasonable amount of reading material;
- A reasonable amount of baby food for the trip;
- A foldable baby carriage;
- A piece of hand luggage. Each passenger is allowed to carry only one piece of hand luggage inside the cabin;
- A baby carrier basket or crib to transport babies; or
- A foldable wheelchair and/or a pair of crutches and/or braces or any type of prosthetic, provided that it is indispensible for the passenger.
Contact us if you need to bring a guide dog as a guide or for emotional support.
As a general rule, luggage for One Airways planes must not exceed 45x35x20 cm. If you have luggage that exceeds these dimensions, please contact us and we will provide a solution in line with your needs.
If you wish to travel with large-sized musical instruments or sporting equipment such as skis, golf clubs, or other large-sized equipment, please contact us. We will provide assistance with your special luggage.
|Prohibited and/or Restricted Articles|
|Regulations regarding the transportation of dangerous and/or restricted articles||Download|
|Authorization of the transport of articles requiring approval||Download|
|Items prohibited in hand luggage||Download|
|Items prohibited in checked luggage||Download|