One Airways’ engineering team has solid aeronautic experience and uses the latest generation technology to offer technical support focused on improving the availability, reliability, and safety of the fleet, while reducing maintenance and operational costs.
We offer a reliable and innovative service for:
- Compliance with operational and continuous airworthiness requirements
- Operational support and maintenance management for EASA NCC operations
- Implementation or audits and monitoring of IS – BAO
We offer continuous airworthiness maintenance services EASA Part-M through our CAMO ES.MG.174 for the following fleets:
- Cessna C500 / C501 / C550 / C551 / C560
We offer operational management services and maintenance for non-commercial operations for complex planes in compliance with Annex VI of the Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 (PART-NCC).
One Airways has extensive experience in implementation and audit in accordance with international certified standards IS-BAO. Our firm is the first to successfully audit ISBAO Stage 3 in Europe.
Through our select group of partners, and with a solid commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, we offer:
- Airworthiness audits EASA Part M Sub-Part I such as:
- Physical and Document Audits
- ARC Recommendations
- DOA Services (EASA Design Organization Approval) for solutions in:
- Major modifications (STC’s)
- Minor modifications
- Maintenance Services EASA Part 145"