Frequently Asked Questions
One Airways executive charter services offer many advantages, which surpass those of Business Class on conventional airlines:
First Class is a service that only a few airlines offer and there are normally very few differences between the services they offer in Business and Economy Class.
The top 10 advantages of flying with One Airways executive charter services over conventional airlines are:
- Customers decide what time they would like to fly;
- Customers decide whether to fly to smaller airports located nearer to their final destination;
- Customers have absolute privacy on their trip;
- Customers meet the whole crew that will attend to them on their trip;
- Additional services such as ground transportation or luggage transfers to places of lodging are available to customers;
- Customers board and deplane in less than a minute;
- Customers don’t need to take long walks through the airport or wait to connect with other flights;
- Customers can choose their catering, drinks, and the publications they would like to read;
- Customers are able to speak directly with the highest member of the company when they need to do so;
- Customers have control over their time.
At One Airways , the cost for a seat on an executive charter is similar to that of a seat in Business Class on conventional airlines.
One Airways offers its customers the possibility to fly between any airport in Europe and Africa.
We offer several options to contact us. They range from social networks to personalized telephone assistance.
Our clients can design their own flights, hotels, and additional services packages though our tour operators and partner travel agencies. They can advise you on the choice of destinations and seasons that best fit customers’ needs.
One Airways offers medical evacuation services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in Europe, Africa and, in collaboration with our partners, all over the world.
In addition to its executive charter and air ambulance services, One Airways offers the possibility for urgent express shipments for valuables or replacement parts, personalized plane management services, leasing and maintenance, charter flights and incentives, and attractive aviation training with the best professionals in the field and the most advanced and comfortable classrooms in Europe. With regard to certifications One Airways Airways’ Air Operators Certificate AOC (*) is currently being processed by the Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea (AESA). One Airways has received approval from the Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) and Approved Training Organization (ATO). In addition, One Airways operations are certified under ISO 9001 standards by SGS and it is the first Spanish airline to receive the IS-BAO certificate. ISO 9001 by SGS and by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
(*) One Airways is anticipated to begin operating from May 1, 2016.